Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Two days into chastity


I'm two full days into my chastity predicament and I'm still trying to process it all. My moods and my emotions sway. I think about Mistress Noir a lot. Two days later my ass is still very swollen and blistered, and every change of position there is a bit of rubbing that makes me think of her. I don't feel the urge or drive to cum yet, and I don't think that's because orgasm is a pipe dream at this point. I just went to feel connected to hear, to know that my suffering pleases her in some way. I want her to be cruel, kind and teasing, but ultimately she's going to be what she's going to be. I'm not totally sure where this chastity thing plays into my life. I do know that if I have a life partner again she must be comfortable never letting me masturbate again -- at least without her permission. I don't foresee being in a permanent 24/7 situation, but no trips out of time unlocked, no left alone unsecure. Daily masturbation has done a lot of damage in terms of the human connection I need. I hope this little kink gets spread out there and become more mainstream.

No comments:

Post a Comment