Tuesday, November 13, 2012

It's always interesting with Mistress Noir

I had myself quite a week. I spent a day with Mistress and here is how it began with a message from her:

"Task : You will find something to try on or whatever makes for a good excuse to go to the dressing room in Fascinations. Once you are in dressing room, I want you to tease your caged cock until it's trying to burst out of the cage. You will take a picture that shows it teased hard and trying to burst from the cage. I want to see that it has been taken in the dressing room. Note: since we will be returning to purchase one of the items you have on hold, I will be checking the dressing room and comparing to what I see in the pic you send. I will know if it was taken where i have asked it to be taken. Accountability can be fun, see? If you choose not to do the task as I have given it... or u can't do it for whatever reason, yours or store won't support u being able to use dressing room... regardless of who's fault it is, if the task can't be completed... it will generate consequences that you will be asked to accept for non compliance. It will be either 300 swats added to what you will get for the 4 demerits you got for touching yourself uncaged over the weekend. We will discuss demerits and what each demerit means to your bare bottom face to face. Discipline needs to be given so it corrects behaviors that r not acceptable. Punishment has to fit the infraction. Not all correction will be spankings. Given Accountability is something you will have lots of opportunity to experience during this experiment I will decide your disciplinary course as I see fit."
So I showed up in the store, naturally no one else is there. Clerk has seen it all, so he is all casual and we have a nice conversation about the different torture devices and even test out an electric shocker. I then casually ask to try on a tee shirt in the dressing room. Here is my opening to fulfill the get hard task. I pull up Mistress'  instructions, to get aroused, and start jerking it as best I can through the cage furiously trying to get aroused and ultimately being successful. I feel pretty absurd and dirty, but I think that was her intention.

Later on I head over to her friend Miss Fortune's space, where Mistress Noir straps me on this bench, with completely inescapable bondage, though pretty comfortable, and she begins paddling my ass for past transgressions. I have to confess to feeling a bit sheepish about being punished in front of another mistress I didn't know, but Mistress Noir handled it all very well and she left me wanting more. We even took an HD video of it that may very well show up on Clips for Sale one day. My advice is to request clips from her.

As an aside, I couldn't help but see all the comments on fetlife eager to take on my role. I am a very lucky man, but chastity is far more difficult than most people realize. Just be careful what you wish for out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment