Monday, November 5, 2012

SOMETHING NEW IS INCORPORATED by - Mistress Noir

In anticipation of seeing me, beginning 48 hours from our scheduled next F2F, I want you to masturbate ( or whatever is possible while it's in it's cage) 2x a day - once in the evening and one more time in the morning before 10:30am. 
 
Your cock must get hard and remain hard for a minimum of 3 minutes not to exceed 5 minutes and you MUST NOT CUM during masturbation or any other time for that matter. Basically I am requesting you tease yourself, and I am requesting that you honor my instruction for orgasm denial until we meet this week.
 
While you are jerking your willy I want you to think about me playing with your caged cock. Yes, Im being a cocks tease. Isn't that what you fantasize?
Better yet I want you to think about what I can do with you spread eagle and restrained, spread eagle face down. Giggle, get ready for some bare bottom attn. 4 demerits must be addressed when I see you next.
 
              ~ Ahhh that is a nice start for you to fantasize about... 
 
Oh yes privately I'm going to send some visual images that should make you blush or be inspired to sprout a hard-on thinking about me.
 
I expect you to follow thru with the above tasks, and if something comes up that interferes with you doing as instructed please notify me immediately.(by TEXT)
 
Looking forward to taking you down the rabbit hole for another confined week with me. Actually, its a week without me given we are not under the same roof. Can you imagine if it were a significant other using her power as I use mine?! I would tease far more relentless, I'm sure.  But for this experiment, I am your Mistress and you have a significant. Funny thing about power, is its ability to imprint on others. I can mold you by the power I infuse into this experiment and you. Wouldn't it be cool  if the possibility to shift the power dynamic from one female to another could be something in reality? Think about that after your willy has softened from being teased while thinking of your Mistress. 
 
Wow ~ I love experimenting.
 
sweet dreams caged cock  -
 
Mistress Noir

2 comments:

  1. It's a strangely humbling thing to be told you've been bad and need to be punished and know that you are afraid of it, don't want it, yet need it and consent all the same

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correct you don't get to negotiate your discipline.

    This is no longer a running exclusive in your head.

    You have given me the power to dominate you, to hold your orgasms and the privilege of cumming - only if I give you permission.

    A world has been created where your voice is heard, you are allowed to share your deep dark secrets, spill your desires and voice what you only experience in the dark safety of your mind. But the difference now is...

    I am the final authority of all things related to your sexuality and its ability to play, please, tease, and have release if you are given my permission. All of it is my decision.

    Regardless of how the decisions are determined, whether or not you get to cum, the amount of discipline to be administered, your cock has become a slave to my mood, my whim, my temper and my entertainment.

    What was agreed between you and I is during the enslavement of your cock to me, compliance isn't an option, its a given. The experiment gets followed or the experiment gets compromised. You always have the final decision option. You can do as asked, told, ordered, suggested or you will be subjected to consequences. When a request or directed request is made its up to you to follow thru on as many as you can, and those you cant you must be able to accept the consequences of non compliance.

    Im fair but Im not easy to manipulate. I can out last the tantrums of some of the best. Manipulation isnt new to me.

    Be a good boy and your Mistress will give you some candy, you randy boy.

    ReplyDelete