Monday, November 5, 2012

One week down

I completed a full week and was given a reprieve by Mistress Noir to clean up, shave and even get a release, with caveats of course. I was not allowed to touch it. Mistress believes it's important for prostate health to release once a week. I was planning on doing the full 21 days and my biggest health concern was blood circulation down there, but my orgasm is a choice I turned over to her. Eventually I'll ask that embarassing question to a doctor.

So many thoughts went through my mind this week. One thing I notice is that chastity creates intense feelings to your keyholder. I have little doubt I will be completely obsessed with Mistress by the time this is all over. Some women will appreciate this more than others. My prime desire during week one really wasn't release, it was just to hear from mistress, to be given orders and to share with her what I'm going through. Chastity all alone can't be very fun, which I discovered when I was experimenting with it on my own. Mistress, like me, has lots of life demands above and away from this experiment. For her this is indeed an experiment. A way for her to research the effects of chastity on a male. She is branching out into counseling and sees chastity as a marriage tool.

I can't help but think during this where chastity plays into my real life. I have a marriage on the rocks, not for the reasons of kink, and part of me wonders what role chastity plays in real life. I do not think I would agree to a 24/7 lock up. I think I need someone who will discipline me and keep me locked during peak masturbation time. "Honey, I'm going out for a while and I don't want you to masturbate. Get your dick in the cage. You are not allowed to cum without my presence and permission." I think I could sign up for that on an ongoing basis.

If the wife and I patch it up, I may have to report to mistress to be my disciplinarian. I may show up with a weekly checklist and how severely she goes is based on my report card for that week. I'm still figuring it all out. All I know right now is that I get to see her tomorrow. I have to sign off and get my dick all hard and bothered in this cage, and it appears I'm due for a punishment. It's strange and erotic to be talked to like a child about the spanking you have forthcoming and have no control over. Who knows what else she has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment